I'm in my blog posting spreeeeeeeeeeeee!! So, as it's almost nearing the happiest day of the year I have decided to do a sum up of my festive favourites and give you all a little look into some of the things that I have recently been loving! I've also included a small summary of these items and photos that I have loved taking off. Thanks heaps for your endless support and hope you're all having a lovely day!
By the way, my posting spreeeeee is gonna go on for quite a while so keep looking around beauties Xo
Who likes Gingerbread houses? And making shelves look festive? If you do, come back to my blog daily and check out brand new posts to see if you'll be interested!! Xo
FESTIVE FAVES 2015:
1. Christmas Reindeer Tin (great for gifting sweets and treats)
2. Reindeer cloth (literally obsessed with making tree ornaments out if it)
3. DIY Christmas ornament (made from another festive cloth)
4. DIY festive how (these look gorgeous when popped on a tree for a rustic look)
5.DIY tree ornament ( made from the reindeer festive cloth)
6. Christmas teddy bear (I love that they have these because they look so cute and festive and make great gifts as well)
7. DIY candles in jars and colourful confetti (just in love with how it all turned out).
8. DIY paper Christmas trees (super cute and lovely and simple to make)
That was seven of my top festive favourites, as you can see a lot of them are DIYs which I will do another blog post on soon. Meanwhile hope you're all doing good. What's your festive favourite?? Tell me so at :email@example.com Xo🎅🏼🎄🎁